Age 24 wanting a non-surgical nose-job (photo)

hi I'm sara I'm 24 years old . I'm wondering if my nose needs a plastic surgery ? I don't like the shape of my nose , I'm so upset about my nose . and another question : is there any thing I could use to make my nose smaller without getting a nose job ? I was thinking about using (nose huggi- nose up ) if I used these tools will it work successfully to get a smaller nose ? thank you very much in advance.

Rhinoplasty surgery and nose job

+1

Dear p.2,

• An in person consultation would answer all of your questions and manage expectations
  • It is difficult to see what you need without seeing the whole face (we sculpt the nose according to how it fits on the whole face)
  • Unfortunately, other than surgery and some injectibles (which would not make the nose smaller) those clips do not really work

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Do You Need A Nose Job?

+1

The pictures are not in focus and, regardless, this is a question that should be answered in consultation with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon.  

Channing R. Barnett, MD