Would This (Nose Job) Be Possible? (photo)

I played around with photoshop a bit to see if my nose could look better. I think this result is decent looking. Would it be possible to really have this result with surgery?

Possible rhinoplasty (nose job) results

+1

That result is possible with rhinoplasty (nose job).  The tip also appears to be over rotated upwards, a telltale sign of having had a rhinoplasty and why we do not like pointed tips in the nose.  The bridge line is an acceptable result.  It is also best to have computer imaging done by a surgeon who has extensive experience in both rhinoplasty imaging as well as rhinoplasty surgery.

Would This (Nose Job) Be Possible?

+1

Perhaps but aesthetically it should not be done to the degree presented IMHO.  The photoshop version has an over-resected, scooped out nasal bridge with an over-rotated nasal tip (over 120 degrees) and appears overly-shortened making the results less than aesthetically ideal.

IMHO, the chin is weak and makes the lower face out of balance and the nose appear longer (and larger) than it truly is...hence your desire to over reduce the nasal bridge.  Chin Augmentation with a Chin Implant and a Rhinoplasty to slightly reduce the nasal hump and thin the tip would offer better aesthetic results IMO.

Rhinoplasty possible

+1

Firstly I agree with Dr Stone - your simulation is a little too aggressive on the bridge.  I recommend 3D imaging with your consultation to get a realistic idea of what looks right for you.  I would also recommend you consider chin augmentation to achieve a more balanced feature.

Christopher J. Inglefield, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

It looks like you want the bridge lowered and the tip raised. Your photoshop of the bridge is a little too aggressive as the deepest part of the bridge should be at the upper eyelid crease level. In your photoshopped image it is below pupil level. A more conservative bridge lowering with upward tip rotation as you have shown are reasonable and attainable with standard rhinoplasty surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Would this nose job be possible?

+1

Hello, the result you are looking for is achievable. Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. At your consultation you will be able to get a better idea of all your options after a surgeon does the morphing for you. Good luck to you.

David Alessi, MD

The results created for you by your own photoshop handiwork are realistic.

+1

I use videoimaging to educate patients on the anticpated outcomes for nose surgery.  Some patients have unrealistic expectations so no procedure is performed. 

Rhinoplasty Expectations

+1

The results you you show after morphing are realistic but I suggest you consider removing a little bit less of your bridge. We are careful to discuss all alternatives before the operation so we can achieve a natural result.