I feel like my nose is too wide: Do I Need a Nose Job? (photo)

In my opinion it looks too wide.

Rhinoplasty indications

+1

The only absolute indication for a rhinoplasty is whether or not you really want one or not and whether or not you want your nose to be changed. That being said from the limited photos you provided, it could be reducted in width and size presuming that is what you would like done as a relatively straight forward procedure. Good luck.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Need for Rhinoplasty

+1

You don't "need" a rhinoplasty but the appearance of your nose can be improved. The tip and base of your nose are wide and asymmetrical. A complete set of nasal views including your profile would be helpful. My website has instructions regarding pictures to submit for nasal evaluation.

Do I need a nose job?

+1

Hello, In reviewing your posted photos I would say that a rhinoplasty is indicated. In these photos it appears that tip and base work will correct your issue. It's best for you to schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Good luck to you.

David Alessi, MD