I had a nose job 3 weeks ago when the split came off it was perfect but since then my nose is not straight? (photo)

I had a nose job 3 weeks ago when the split came off it was perfect but since then my nose is not straight ?? I also got infection in my nostrils a week ago and smoked after my surgery have I damages it or is this swelling ???

Swelling

+1

3 weeks post-operatively is way too soon to be assessing for symmetry. It takes anywhere from 6 months to 1 year for the swelling to resolve and see the final result. I would suggest being patient for now and then present you concerns with your plastic surgeon if you are unhappy.

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon