I had a nose job 2 weeks ago. Will the bridge of my nose will get any smaller? (Photo)

from the side doesn't look like much has change as I have a hump removed and ask for a slope nose,the tip is still very swollen a look big

Noses take time and patience

+1
Rhinoplasty is a slow process of resolution. As mentioned above it can take at least a year to show the final result. Of all the plastic surgery procedures rhinoplasty results are measured in millimeters and the difference between a good result and a great one can be a fraction of a millimeter! If your surgeon has recommended taping to hasten the process that is commonly done but your doctor knows your case best. I know waiting for the final result can be a challenge but be patient.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Will my nose get smaller?

+1
While two weeks is definitely too short of a time to make any kind of decisions as to the result you have from surgery, a more likely time for evaluation of the nasal dorsum is 6 to 8 weeks post op.  At that point, issues that are quite obvious are probably issues that will remain. 
In some instances, the swelling of the nasal dorsum is related to so-called supra tip deformity, which can be easily corrected by resection of a small amount of cartilage at the level of the dorsal nasal tip of the nose, at the same time as projection of the nasal tip is increased. 
At this point, rest assured that things will change over the next few weeks.  

Guillermo D. Castillo, MD
Bloomington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after rhinoplasty

+1
At two weeks after surgery, there will be a lot of swelling.  You have to give it time to heal before seeing the final result.

Swelling after rhinoplasty

+1
The swelling after rhinoplasty takes a painfully long time to resolve. Two weeks is definitely not enough time for the swelling to resolve. The swelling can take up to 12-18 months to go away! Try to be patient and talk to your surgeon about your concerns. He or she will be able to give you more personalized answers.

P. Daniel Ward, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon