Nose Job Suggestions? (photo)

I am very unhappy with my nose. I don't like how long and skinny it is or the bump on it. I also don't like how much it sticks out from the face, if that makes any sense. I feel like it's making my whole face look weird since it doesn't fit in at all. The problem is I don't really know what could be done to improve it... I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some suggestions and maybe show an example of how my nose could look.

Nose job suggestions

+1

Rhinoplasty involves shaving the bump down, de-projecting the overall tip of the nose, and possibly narrowing the sidewall on the tip to make sure the nose comes into balance.  A large hump removal usually involves having to narrow the sidewalls.  De-projecting the nose will help give less prominence to the overall nose.  Consideration for a chin implant to bring the chin forward would give facial balance to de-project the nasal tip as well.  At our web site, patients can perform computer imaging with their own uploaded pictures.

Rhinoplasty Suggestions

+1

From the limited number of photos you submitted it is difficult to give you definitive rhinoplasty suggestions.  However, it appears you would benefit from a reduction type of rhinoplasty in which the dorsal hump and nasal tip are reduced in size and projection.  I would suggest you get a consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon and ask to see patients similar to yourself who have had a rhinoplasty.  If you believe you would be happy if you were one of those patients, it wouold go a long way in determining if you are a good candidate for the procedure.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Suggestions for Rhinoplasty

+1

The hump can be removed and the projection can be reduced so your nose is proportional to the rest of your facial features. I'm sorry, but I cannot comment on the width of your nose because you only submitted pictures of your profile. Examples of nose like yours can be seen on my website.