Possible to Combine Nose Job and Shortening Upper Lip Distance - Cost?

hello, is that possible to do nose job and shortening upper lip distance to nose surgery and lip agumentation together what about filling the hollowness under eyes and removing wrinckes around eyes to have fuller rounder face and lip,,your suggestion cost??

Treatment of tear troughs

+2

The photos show some left right asymmetry of the face, nose and chin. Some of this is partially correctable but it cannot be completely corrected. To make the chin and jaw line more symmetric you would require bone surgery on the jaw.

For the eyes you could build up the hollowed areas with fat grafts or dermal filler injections. I prefer actually grafting fat to injecting it because there is less risk of lumps. In your case I suspect implants on the bone rim under the eye may be a better option  because the lower bone rim under the eye appears retruded relative to the upper bone rim (negative vector).

With respect to the nose the bone portion of the bridge appears symmetric and well positioned but the lower third of the nose has a decreased angle of divergence between the tip cartilages (which makes the tip round and contributes to nostril flaring with retrusion of the outer nostril rims) and a hanging columella. By increasing the angle between the tip cartilages using sutures and removing the nasal spine (a spicule of bone under the midline nose upper lip junction)  and a small part of the bottom of the septal cartilage I think you can create the appearance of a shorter lip with less nostril flaring especially if you put some filler in the upper lip. I feel the alternatives of cutting out some skin just under the nose or just above the lipstick wearing portion of the upper lip do not address the root cause and will leave you with more visible scars.

Lastly if you decide on facial implants I think it would be better to do them some time after nasal surgery.

Rhinoplasty combined with multiple procedures.

+1

Thank you for submitting multiple pictures. The upper lip could be shortened with a rhinoplasty . Your smile might be altered afterward as some of the upper gum will show after an upper lip lift (subnasal).  I would suggest deferring any other procedures until you have seen the long term result of the nose with possible upper lip shortening. Cost for what we are discussing would range from $5,000 to $12,000 .

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon