Got a Nose Job Done Last Year, And Am Unhappy With Results. What Is Your Opinion? (photo)

I had a wide nose, wide bridges, wide tip, wide nosetrils. In my nose job, doctor worked on my bulbous tip to make it pointed and for my wide nose bridges, he sharpen the edges with some instruement. But now from the front view, the middle portion look very pointed making the two corners look wider (as nothing was done for wide nostrils and bridges). Do you agree with me ? Doesn't it look unnatural.Please give me somme suggestions. I am an Indian

Rhinoplasty

+1

It looks like you have a pinched tip and some deviations from the midline.  A proper approach will probably require some cartilage grafting (hard to assess from one picture).

Find a board certified plastic surgeon and be sure to see a portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures.

+1

Very hard to advise based on the ONE posted restricted photo. But appears as a deviation and nostril constriction. 

Unhappy with Rhinoplasty Results

+1

The first suggestion would be to discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Please send better  pictures  so we can see all portions and views of your nose. If you go to my website, you'll find instructions on how to take the pictures which you should send so we can make specific recommendations.