6 Months Post-Nose-job Results Are Reversing.

I underwent a rhinoplasty to remove a hump and narrow the nasal tip but after 6 months the hump started to grow back and my nose looks crooked now ! what is wrong and can i fix that?

The best treatment for your current rhinoplasty result is a revision

+1

Unfortunately, you are developing a significant pollybeak, and your front view is crooked as you know. Both of these will require surgical revision.

With your thick skin and revision challenges, it is important you undergo revision with a skilled rhinoplasty surgeon - you are not an easy case!

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Revision for Crooked Nose and Polybeak Deformity

+1

Hi Moudy,

Best to discuss your concerns with your rhinoplasty surgeon, but it appears that you do have a crooked nose with a pollybeak deformity which will require revision rhinoplasty for correction.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD