Would Getting a Nose Job Improve the Look of my Face? Is It an Aesthetic Issue? (photo)

I know i have no serious issues with my nose, but still,do you think my nose is a bit wide and slimming it a bit would improve my features? I would like to evaluate whether or not my nose looks like it has an aesthetic problem and it could be corrected...I would also like to know any surgical techniques of "nose slimming"

Rhinoplasty or not?

+1

It is hard to answer your question without seeing more pictures (profile views). The front can be improved a bit by narrowing the nose.  But overall you have a very nice face.

Effect of Rhinoplasty on Facial Appearance

+1

Your nose could be refined with a minimal rhinoplasty to improve definition. However, if you have no "serious issues" with your nose I would strongly advise you to not have any surgery.