Cost to Make My Nose Symmetrical?

I have a crooked nose, I really want it fixed, it has made me depressed and self-conscious, and I dread photo's with friends. So how much would it cost roughly to make it more symetrical ? How would I know if it's also a deviated septum?

Cost of rhinoplasty for a more symmetrical nose

+1

The cost of a rhinoplasty operation is approximately $6000, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee. The procedure is done under general anesthesia in an outpatient ambulatory surgery center. Expect a cast on the nose for a week, possible bruising for two weeks and visible swelling for a month following the procedure. Any asymmetries can be addressed at the time of the procedure.  

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Cost to Treat Asymmetrical Nose

+1

The cost will depend on your location, what needs to be done, and the experience of the surgeon you select.

Maybe You Do Not Need Surgery. Fillers Might Help

+1

Dear Pymble in Pymble,

The best move is to have a consultation with a surgeon who is very specialized in cosmetic nasal surgery.

Perhaps it is a deviated septum? Only the exam will tell. Or maybe it is not; internal surgery may not be necessary.

It may be that filling injections could solve your problem. Office procedure. No down time.

Regarding fees, very hard to quote fees without seeing the problem and deciding what works. Hard to price a house until you see, walk through it, etc.

Robert Kotler, MD, FACS

Web reference: http://www.robertkotlermd.com

Nose Symmetrical?

+1

Thanks for posting photos! Yes you have a deviated septum as it appears on your photos. Cost range from $4,500 to $8,500. Seek 3 opinions from boarded surgeons in your area. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Cost of rhinoplasty.

+1

The cost to straighten and make the nose more symmetrical will be dependent on the skill and experience of the surgeon as well as how much time it will take.

Make a nose more symmetric

+1

There are a couple important questions that would need to answered to determine whether or not the surgery for your nose would be partially or completely covered by insurance. Did you ever break your nose or have any significant nasal trauma? Do you have trouble breathing through your nose? The answer to these questions plus detailed physical examination of your nose will determine the patient's financial responsibility for surgery. If the issues are purely cosmetic, Rhinoplasty to correct them can cost anywhere from $3,500 to $10,000 or more depending on who is doing your surgery and where. If there are functional problems (usually the case with crooked noses), then insurance may cover the entire surgery or at least part of it. Find an expert in Rhinoplasty and have your nose evaluated.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon