Do I need a nose job or a chin implant? Will fillers help me? (photo)

I cant afford to do both just yet. Will fillers help me with my nose or my chin? What facial surgery would be best for me?

Rhinoplasty or chin implant

+1
My suspicion is that if you have a rhinoplasty the size of your nose will be reduced and your dissatisfaction with your chin will be less noticeable. If however your primarily bothered by your chin a chin implant is a much simpler and less costly procedure.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure  involves de-projecting the nose, and removing the hump. A chin  augmentation would involve placing a Silastic implant to bring the chin forward and help with facial balance. 

Do I need a nose job or a chin implant? Will fillers help me?

+1
    This is really about what you want.  If the hump bothers you, a rhinoplasty is reasonable.  If the chin bothers you, a chin implant would be reasonable.