Do I need a nose job or a chin implant? Will fillers help me? (photo)

I cant afford to do both just yet. Will fillers help me with my nose or my chin? What facial surgery would be best for me?

Rhinoplasty or chin implant

My suspicion is that if you have a rhinoplasty the size of your nose will be reduced and your dissatisfaction with your chin will be less noticeable. If however your primarily bothered by your chin a chin implant is a much simpler and less costly procedure.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

The rhinoplasty procedure  involves de-projecting the nose, and removing the hump. A chin  augmentation would involve placing a Silastic implant to bring the chin forward and help with facial balance. 

Do I need a nose job or a chin implant? Will fillers help me?

This is really about what you want.  If the hump bothers you, a rhinoplasty is reasonable.  If the chin bothers you, a chin implant would be reasonable.