Do I need a nose job (alar base procedure/wier excision) or cheek fillers?

All of sudden my nose spreads at least 2 inches when I smile. Im 36 years old and this started two years ago. How do I fix it since it was never an issue before!? Did I loose too much volume (from aging) in my cheeks and that's why my nose is spreading so much or did I gain weight in my nose? Also now when i smile, my nastrals become uneven. Help pretty please, I'm so desperate!!! I use to be a beautiful girl and very photogenic, but my photos don't even look like me anymore, I'm all nose!

Do I need a nose job (alar base procedure/wier excision) or cheek fillers

+2
It is very hard to give advice without photos, but you can e-mail photos and get a better opinion.  Filling the cheeks will soften and feminize the face, and many times, this is enough!   

Nasal Flaring

+2
This is a very common request from patients and this can be addressed.  While everyone has some degree of asymmetry in the face, including the nostrils, better symmetry can be achieved.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving your goals and show you what you may look like with the changes you desire with 3-dimensional computer imaging.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Spreading Nose

+2
Without pictures or an examination, it is very difficult to give you sound advice. A standard reduction rhinoplasty can modify the width of the nasal tip and nostrils as well as make your nostrils more symmetrical. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need a Nose Job?

+1
It sounds like you have multiple concerns. I'm sorry, but without pictures it is impossible to answer your questions. My website provides instructions on pictures to submit for nasal evaluation. Rhinoplasty by an experienced surgeon will improve or eliminate the characteristics you dislike.

Yes it might be arranged easeally

+1
you  would need a partial rhynoseptoplasty, without  bone fracture and without  tampons only external acrilic to avoid  sweeling  for a couple of days and  only  topical anesthesie not general recovery time no more than 5 days we could  narrow the alars base  of the nose  and perhaps projecting the tip nose if you agree

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
  Alar base reduction with nostril symmetrizing procedures along with possible tip refinement may be appropriate, but an exam or photos would be very helpful in assessing you.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.