Can I get a nose job at 15? I want to fix a deviated septum and also to sculpt my nose

I have a deviated septum. And i can't breathe well. So i went to a doctor and he told me I was too young for the surgery. That I should wait until I reach 18. And I was waiting to reach the 18 like since i was 12. But i can't wait that long anymore. A lot of people of my school make fun of my nose. And make stupid jokes. I act like i don't care. But actuaIly I feel really ugly. Please help me :(

Minimum age for rhinoplasty and septoplasty

+1
When you have stopped growing,  you can have a septo-rhinoplasty if you are sure of the rhinoplasty changes you want. I have done 14 year-olds who have prematurely gone through puberty.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

+1
Surgery in females is generally done after age 16 and in males after 17 as facial changes and growth are still going on before then. I would see other surgeons in your area and see if they would consider operating sooner. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon