If I have my nose made smaller will be lips & jaw be more pronounced? What nose or jaw procedures would you recommend? (photo)

Nose or jaw fix? I hate my long, narrow nose, but I'm afraid that if I got it fixed and smaller, my ugly lips/ jaw would become more pronounced. i am 28 year old grad student, and have enough to spend on any surgery i need. What can be done to fix the lower half of my face, adn which area should I focus on, lips/chin/jaw, or nose?

A matter of balance

+1
In evaluating changes to the size and position of the nose, the position of the chin and forehead are important factors.  All three contribute to your overall facial profile.  You need a careful evaluation by a rhinoplasty specialist. Perhaps you need a chin implant. Unfortunately it is hard to tell exactly what you need from your photos because positioning. I have attached a link that might be helpful.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

If I have my nose made smaller will be lips & jaw be more pronounced? What nose or jaw procedures would you recommend?

+1
Just performing a rhinoplasty would not enhance the look of your chin.  You have a recessed chin and that can easily be augmented with a chin implant!  Yes, you can reduce the size of your nose to be more in balance with
your face.  Both procedures can be done together. 

+1
   I think that a rhinoplasty and a chin implant for you would be a powerful combination to improve your facial balance.  The rhinoplasty and chin implant could be done without external scars, if that interests you.