Nose isn’t straight 7 months after Rhinoplasty, should I do a revision?

I had rhinoplasty done about 7 months ago and the doctor told me it will take 2 years to see the final results but I doubt that the shape of my nose will change only swelling. If you look at my nose it doesn’t seem straight. It comes down straight at the bridge of my nose and then kind of goes out, you have to look at the picture to see what i’m talking about. In the last pic there’s a bone sticking out of the left side of the top side of my nose. Should I do a revision rhinoplasty in 5 months?

+1
  You could consider a revision rhinoplasty in 5 months as you have suggested.

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty.

+1
You can have a revision now if there is nothing to be done to the tip--crookedness and bone chip. Definitely at 9-12 months. 

Wait for your nose to heal

+1
If you are only 7 months post op from rhinoplasty, I would encourage you to wait 5 more months before you consider revision. Even though the next 5 months may not result in your issues being improved, the changes in the your nose may result in a nose you are happy about. Another good reason for waiting is that your nose will continue to heal, and you may see another area that could use improvement at the same time. 

Richard A. Zoumalan, MD

Wait

+1
While your nose will likely remain a bit crooked, you do want to wait about a year total before considering a revision.  First of all, you want the tissues to be completely healed as revision surgery is more difficult than the first surgery, and sometimes other small deformities only manifest themselves later (that can be corrected at the same time).

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon