Where to Get Nose Inserts?

I was wondering where else could you get nose secret inserts like boots? Or can you go to pharmacy cause I don't trust buying things in the Internet. So would do you suggest?

Nasal inserts are like contact lenses

+2

I see you are from London. The original nasal insert was created by a London Otolaryngologist Dr. Francis at the turn of the century! His insert was and still is made of steel. However nowadays there are several available and the majority are of plastic. They function to improve your breathing by pushing out the lateral wall of your nose. Some people can't get used to the feel. Others opt for surgery. Most of the companies incorrectly advertise their product as a cure for snoring. I would suggest you look at 'nasalpass'. It can be found on the internet. Good luck.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon