How Could This Nose Be Improved Inexpensively? (photo)
- Asked by nose234 in Hillsdale, NJ
- 1 year ago
I'm very unhappy with my "beak nose." I have a job but I am going to college in August and I will not be able to make $7000-10000 by then. My parents are not willing to pay that much either. I'd really like to improve the appearance of my nose in any way possible before I leave for college. Would it be possible to just get work done on the tip or any other cheaper alternative? I will be getting a rhinoplasty at some point when I can afford it but for now want to improve my nose however possible.
Rhinoplasty to improve the look of the nose
- If you want something temporary, a filler may help make the nose look more proportional, although it will be slightly larger
- Even though it will be a little bigger, you can create a lift in the tip and nicer overall balance
- The filler would last about a year and when you are ready for a rhinoplasty, you can dissolve the filler
- Again, it will not give you the same result as a rhinoplasty, and it could buy you some time when you are ready for surgery
Recent Rhinoplasty Reviews
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.