Higher and Narrower Nose Shape After Implant Removal

I had a Nose job implant and subsequently removed after 1 month. Now it's been almost a year, however, my nose seems to be higher and narrower since and did not go back to its original, smoother shape. I am concerned if this is some sort of scarring, deformity or contracture of the nose cartilage. What could this be? Please help. Thanks.

Nasal Appearance after Implant Removal

+1

If more than implant placement and subsequent removal was done during your previous surgeries, you should not expect your nose to be the same. I would want to know exactly what was done before answering your question. Do you want to recover the appearance that stimulated you to have your original surgery? I recommend a serious consultation to clearly establish you expectarions.

See a revision rhinoplasty specialist.

+1

One cannot tell what the problem is without seeing the nose. It can be repaired, but you need to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to evaluate the problem and gjive you treatment otions.