Biggest problem is that bump isnt even a bone or cartilage, its made of excess skin. Can it be removed?

Hi there.I have a nose bump on on bridge of my nose. It got bigger because i was pressing and irritating it.But biggest problem is that bump isnt even a bone or cartilage,its made of excess skin.When i stress my skin my nose is perfect without bump,but normally its big.What can i do?

Bump on bridge of nose

+1

It is difficult to provide you with advice without seeing photos or examining you. I would recommend avoiding pressing on the area if it is becoming irritated. An exam with a board certified specialist would be the next best step from here. They will be able to examine your nose in person and provide you with advice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Consultation with Rhinoplasty expert is the answer

+1

A consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist will help provide a proper diagnosis. After receiving an expert opinion you may make an informed decision regarding a possible surgical plan. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD