Is Nose Hump Made of Flexible Cartilage or Bone?

I have a prominent hump on the bridge of my nose. I am aware the cartilage can be formed into different shapes over time, so I have been pressing on the bump continually for days. is it actually made of bone because I am getting zero results. In fact the hump seems to be getting larger.

Composition of Nasal Hump

A nasal hump is usually both cartilage and bone. Your massage of this hump will not decrease it's size but only irritate the surrounding tissue. You can gracefully accept the hump or get  consutation(s) regarding alternative treatments.