Is my Nose a Hard Procedure?!!!

i wanna know if my nose is a hard procedure and if i can get advice on who to go to dr theodore golden or dr william sabbagh. suggestions pleasee!!asap

None of them are easy

+2

Any experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will likely tell you that there are none of them are easy surgeries.  That said, some are more difficult than others.  It is difficult to tell where you fall in this spectrum without more pictures or examining you.  It also depends on what your expectations are.  Given your skin thickness, if you just want some narrowing and a little reshaping, this is obviously more achievable than a very well-defined, chiseled tip, for example.  I would consult with an experienced facial plastic or plastic surgeon that has plenty of experience in rhinoplasty and they should be able to explain what is possible in your case.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Any rhinoplasty is a challenging surgery~

+1

You appear to be a good candidate for rhinoplasty!  Make sure to get several opinions from board certified plastic surgeons and view their before and after pictures. Then you can select the physician with whom you are most comfortable.  

George John Alexander, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty for thick skin

+1

Based on your front photo it appears that you have thick skin which limits the amount of refinement that is possible

Sam Naficy, MD

Is Rhinoplasty a Hard Procedure?

+1

Rhinoplasty is a challenging prodcedure, but you can expect to achieve a good result when done by a surgeon experienced in this operation.

Hard noses are big noses with thick skin

+1

Yes, you are a hard nose. Go see Dr. Sabbagh because he has probably done a lot of mediteranian noses like yours. Remember the issue isn't the result, it is the expectation. If you are realistic you will be happy.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Is the nose hard to do?

+1

I love rhinoplasty surgery.  But I wil ltell you that even though my concentraion level is very high for all surgeries, it is even higher during rhinoplasty. I find that a rhinoplasty is like a house of cards. Each step if not executed precisely can cause the entire house of cards to collapse.  But with that said, most primary nasal surgery is not difficult.  RhinoplIt also depends upon what you want to have done.

Individualize each nose

+1

There are specific issues with your nose that need to be considered, especially the thick skin. Every nose is different and challenging, so research your surgeon. Examine websites. Look at the technical explanations and before and after photographs. Information like this is on my website, for instance. Good luck.

Steven Goldman, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Is my Nose a Hard Procedure?!!!

+1

Based solely upon the one posted photo you are a candidate for a full rhinoplasty. Dseek consults with 3 boarded surgeons in Detroit. 

Yes your nose would be a difficult Rhinoplasty

+1

I have performed Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty, for over 20 years and yes, from the pictures your nose looks like it would be a more difficult, than normal Rhinoplasty.  IMHO, this is based upon the thick amorphous structure of the nasal tip, combined with thick skin and relativel wide nasal bones, upper lateral cartilages (mid nasal section) and supra-tip.  There is a c-shape nasal deviation to the right as well.  Sorry but I have not heard of either of the surgeons that you mentioned.

Rhinoplasty never easy

+1

Rhinoplasty is a very exacting operation.  Each patient presents a unique set of challenges.  You have only provided one picture, which makes it difficult to say definitively what your unique challenges are.  From that picture I can see that you appear to have thick skin.  This is both good and bad.  Good because any imperfections in the underling bone and cartilage will be better hidden, bad because it is difficult to create a well-sculpted tip. It also appears that you have some deviation. This adds another level of complexity to the operation. As far as who to pick for your surgeon, you need to be comfortable that that person understands your goals, and has the skill to get you there.  Ask how often they do the operation, or how many they have done, and what their approach is going to be  in  your situation.  Good luck

Paul W. Loewenstein, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon