What Can Be Done About Growing Nose?

It seems like my nose is still growing, I'm 18, is that normal? I don't know why, but my nose really started growing when I turned 17. It didn't bother me at first, but now it seems its just gonna keep growing.

I think I still like my nose, but its like just on the brink of growing too much. Its like if I put my head at an angle in the mirror, I'm like yikes! I think its a dorsal hump, what should I do? I'm 18 now.

Growing nose

+1

The nose and jaw bone (mandible)  are two of the last stuctures to finish growing especially in the male and are not typically complete until approximately 18 years of age.

Nasal growth

+1

Your nose may be growing. For men, the nose usually grows to adult size by the time they are 17 or 18. It probably hit its peak, so to speak.