Nose Grooves? (photo)

I am not sure this is the right term for this but I don't like the "indents" around my nostrils. They make my nostrils look like a separate entente from my tip. I had my rhino a year ago . I think they are called grooves? Is this a nice feature to have or are these too deep? And how do they get fixed?

Nose Grooves Post-Rhinoplasty

+1

While there is not enough detail in the photos provided to make a thorough assessment, from what I can tell, the tip is still somewhat bulbous. An open rhinoplasty with tip remodeling may help.

Good luck!

Dr. A

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Grooves in the Nose Following Rhinoplasty

+1

If I am looking at what you are describing in the photo, I would recommend revision rhinoplasty surgery to reshape the tip region. It looks like the cartilage is abnormally rounded on the sides of the tip, contributing to the 'grooved' shadowing you described. You should address this with your prior rhinoplasty surgeon and/or seek another opinion from an expert in revision rhinoplasty surgery.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Grooves After Rhino? #nosejob

+1

It looks like you have concave lower lateral cartilages or the tip suturing techniques pulled the cartilages inward. It is impossible to know without reading your operative report. If you are very unhappy with that look it will not go away. You will need revision surgery possibly with some cartilage grafts. I would either go back to your surgeon to give them a chance or if you have lost trust seek out a board certified nose surgeon for cosmetic nose procedures. Revision surgery is difficult and you need a skilled Plastic Surgeon. 

Richard J. Brown, MD

Nose Grooves?

+1

If you had a rhinoplasty than someone forgot to redefine your nasal tip as seen in the posted photo. You will need revisional work. 

Radiesse for nasolabial depressions and alar grooves.

+1

Radiesse for nasolabial depressions and alar grooves is what you need to soften this area and it lasts 2 or more years.