Nose Greasy and Oily a Year and a Half After Open Rhinoplasty Normal?

My nose still looks oily and shiny a year and a half after open rhinoplasty. Any ideas what I can do to resolve this?

Nose greasy and oily 1.5 years after rhinoplasty?

+1

There are a number of treatments available for oily skin, and I would recommend an exam with a board certified dermatologist. They will be able to examine you in person and provide you with advice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

+1

Dear Cetbball1,

Thank you for your question.  Was your nose oily and shiny before rhinoplasty?  There are quite a few topical treatments for oily skin including retin-A based creams, laser therapy, as well as a good facial regimen.  This may be a good discussion for you and your plastic surgeon and his asthetician.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon