Is a Several Nose Graft (Dorsum + Tip Augmentation), Has Risks Like Having a Permanent Swallowed Tip/nose?

I underwent a first rhino one year ago . Indeed, my dorsum had a little bump that i wanted to remove, and a tip that i wanted to shorten a bit. The outcome is that my current nose is far too small and digged (concave). I need a 2 millimeters graft onto the tip to recover a decent nose lenght, thus a cartilage graft upon the dorsum for a straight one. Are there some risks like having a permanent swallowed tip/nose? (my skin is pretty thin, i'm not either african or asian, but occidental) Thanks!

If you are asking about permanent swelling, this does not typically occur after cartilage grafting.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA