Nose Filler After Rhinoplasty Recommended? (photo)

i had a rhinoplasty 3 moths ago and im sure my tip is not like i thought. i was wondering if its convenient to use a filler to rise the tip just a little?

Nose Filler After Rhinoplasty Recommended?

+2

As you can read all the previous expert posters and myself advise to WAIT until full healing has taken place. Or at least 6 to 9 months after the operation. If you have not discussed with your chosen operative surgeon than do so and re read Drs. Pippin, Shumway, and Beraka's postings. 

Allow your nose to finish healing

+2

Allow your nose to finish healing before making any decisions.  Your nose will not be completely healed for one year following surgery.  I would wait a minimum of 6 months before considering any "touch up" procedure.  Share your concerns with your surgeon.  Wamest regards.

Dr. Pippin

Gregory Pippin, MD
Metairie Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhino fillers

+2

You can use fillers in the nose 6 months after your past rhinoplasty if there has been no complications.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wait six months after rhinoplasty to consider fillers.

+2

Hi.

Fillers can be a very good idea for touch-ups after rhinoplasty, but you want to make sure you are looking at final result before making modifications like raising the tip.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Fillers To Raise Nasal Tip After Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on the photo you have attached, it is hard to pinpoint a given irregularity worth addressing mainly because you are at 3 months post-op.

I recommend that you have a little more patience and wait till the end results get fully established; this process usually takes about 12 months.

It is for your best interest to communicate with your surgeon and to follow his/her instructions religiously as you protect your nose from any possible trauma.

Thank you for your questions.

The best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Filler to rhinoplasty

+1

I would advise to wait as the other doctors did however I take care of a lot of young actors who are going out on auditions on whom I have done filler early on a few without long term repercussions. It can be done..Do you have an audition?

Richard Ellenbogen, MD