Why is my Nose Downturned when I Smile After Rhinoplasty?

im 7 weeks post op rhinoplasty. My tip was to remain upturned, which it is except when I smile then it looks downturned and strange and flat in the bridge. how can this be if the dr made sure my nose was upturned? It also feels weird when I smile? is this swelling will it get better n look normal?

Tip Swelling after Rhinoplasty

+1

Temporary swelling after rhinoplasty will make the nose look short (tip" upturned") and cause the  tip to feel "weird" with movement secondary to facial animation. Be patient and wait for the swelling to resolve over the next several months. If the tip continues to turn down with smiling, this can be corrected by cutting small muscles at the base of your nose.

Rhinoplasty and tip

+1

Hard to say without examining you or seeing better photos. The tip may feel strange from swelling. This takes up to a year to improve.