Side of Nose Curving Outward After Restylane Injection?

I had a Non-surgical nose job less than 48 hours ago. Restylane was injected to smooth out some bumps on the left side of my nose. I am a little worried because now the left side of my nose appears to be curving outward. Is it possible this is just swelling?

Swelling after non-surgical rhinoplasty.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There is little if any swelling after tissue filler in the nose. That's why the results are immediate. Although very unlikely, its possible the injections inadvertently hit a vessel and caused a bleed. However in that case there would be a bruise. There's still time to act, your surgeon may still be able to smooth out the 'swollen' area manually.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon