Nose crooked 4 months after rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Is this normal? (photo)

Looking at my nose straight on, it turns to one side. When I touch my nose, it's indented on one side and firm and goes out on the other. I tried gently rubbing it and that seemed to straighten it out. I can still feel and hear a small popping noise when I touch that area. Because it it less crooked than it was before, it is still swelling? P.S. I swelled A LOT after my surgery, more than the average person. I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Postop swelling

+1
Most surgeons recommend a year for minor irregularities after rhinoplasty.  During this time, massage or pressure can help improve minor irregularities.  It is hard to comment based on the pictures submitted.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

+1
Can not tell anything from the posted photo. Allow at least 9 months healing than be examined for possible revision.

Crooked

+1
Without a complete set of pre and post op photos as well as an examination it is impossible to say what is going on so see your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose

+1
A before and after comparison would help tremendously. Work with your original surgeon. As a frame of reference, revisions are not recommended for 9-12 months to allow all swelling to resolve. 

Cheers

David Shifrin, MD

Nose crooked 4 months after rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Is this normal?

+1
Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon to discuss your pre op photos, and the way your nose looks now, to express your concerns.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD