2 years post op, why is my nose is crooked after Nose Job? (photo)

I got my nose job done 2 years ago however I've noticed at the base of my base it looks like I have a deviated septum, I immediately noticed it a month after my surgery. Also when I take face frontal pictures my nose looks crooked

Asymmetry of nostrils

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  I see the asymmetry of your nostrils near the columella junction.  This is likely a result of either your septum or your lower lateral cartilage.  If there are no other issues this can be addressed via an incision inside the nose.

Dr. Remus Repta

Asymmetric tip

+1

Your photos are limited so I can only comment on what I can see. You seem to have a slight asymmetry to the nostrils and to the . When I say "slight", in my opinion this seems acceptable. Nearly impossible to achieve perfect symmetry.

I would not seek a revision surgery, unless the rest of your pictures show something significantly different.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Crooked After Nose Job?

+1

BUT you wait 2 years after to seek opinions? A little late. Best to obtain ONLY in person opinions for possible tip revision work. 

Nose crooked

+1

From these photos it is impossible to determine if there is a septal problem or other issues going on. The best thing for you to do is have a consultation with an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Crooked after Rhinoplasty

+1

With the pictures submitted I cannot tell if your nose is crooked or if your tip is asymmetrical. Regardless the result can be improved with a revision procedure done by a surgeon who is a revision specialist. I need better pictures as described on my website or the opportunity to examine your nose to be more specific.