I got my nose job done 2 years ago. Nose Crooked After Nose Job? (photo)

I got my nose job done 2 years ago however I've noticed at the base of my base it looks like I have a deviated septum, I immediately noticed it a month after my surgery. Also when I take face frontal pictures my nose looks crooked

Nose Crooked After Nose Job?

+1

The nose in the picture looks very nice, but a caudal septal deflection can be corrected with a revision.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Other photo views would be helpful, but the septum and structures can bend during the haling process as well, and the septum may have changed shape a bit.  Treating a caudal septal deviation could be possible with a revision.

Nose Crooked 2 Years after Rhinoplasty

+1

With the limited views you have submitted it is difficult to determine if you have a deviation or asymmetry of your nose. Either can be corrected, but I cannot make recommendations. If you do not want to show full face pictures in this forum you can send them privately. My website has instructions re what views to submit for nasal analysis.

Nose crooked after rhinoplasty

+1

It would be very helpful to see additional views of your nose to help determine what the cause of your issue is with your nose following rhinoplasty two years ago.  In particular, a view looking at the base of your nose from below would be helpful, but views from the side would be good too.    

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon