Nose crooked 12 days post after rhinoplasty. Can anything be done? (Photo)

I had my osteotomy 12 days ago due to crooked nose from trauma. I had the cast removed 5 days ago. When the cast was removed I thought my nose still looked crooked but put it down to swelling even though I did not suffer from that much bruising/swelling. The swelling is gone down a good bit but the nose is still definitely crooked. If I went back to the surgeon is there anything he could do to help straighten my nose out, e.g. push the bones into alignment? Thanks

Rhinoplasty and issue of crookedness

+1
I think that it is best to review this with your surgeon, certainly there is swelling but it is difficult to work with very swollen tissues at this point.