Nose Comes Down Straight, but the Middle/bottom Slants to Left. Rhinoplasty Couldn't Fix It. Suggestions?

hi, I am a 17 year old boy. I did my rhinoplasty & polyp at the same time 1 month ago. The doctor removed the hump & moved the tip a little higher. I also asked the doctor to move my nose symmetrical. The surgeon said that one side of my face was smaller than the other side and that it had shifted a bit. This shift I think was because I removed a tooth when I was a child which made my teeth move to the left . At first of the surgery my nose looked better, but now it's slanted back to normal.

Slanted Nose Post Rhinoplasty

+1
Without pictures or an examination, it is very difficult to say why the nose is slanted. Could it still be swollen? 
Consult your surgeon and if not satisfied seek a second opinion.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon