Nose Comes Down Straight, but the Middle/bottom Slants to Left. Rhinoplasty Couldn't Fix It. Suggestions?

hi, I am a 17 year old boy. I did my rhinoplasty & polyp at the same time 1 month ago. The doctor removed the hump & moved the tip a little higher. I also asked the doctor to move my nose symmetrical. The surgeon said that one side of my face was smaller than the other side and that it had shifted a bit. This shift I think was because I removed a tooth when I was a child which made my teeth move to the left . At first of the surgery my nose looked better, but now it's slanted back to normal.

Slanted Nose Post Rhinoplasty

Without pictures or an examination, it is very difficult to say why the nose is slanted. Could it still be swollen? 
Consult your surgeon and if not satisfied seek a second opinion.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon