Has a Nose Clip Permanently Damaged my Nose?

About 3 weeks ago, I started using a nose clip on my nose to try to create a higher nose. After one week of wearing it for several hours a day, my nose bridge increased substantially and got significantly narrower. However, it also created two ugly indentations on the nose bridge, so I stopped wearing the clip, hoping my nose will change back. However, its been 2 weeks now and my nose has not returned to its old state. How long more before my nose changes back? do i need revision rhinoplasty?

Nose clip and revision rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Charmaine999,

• It is hard to say without seeing you
  • Unless the clip felt a little painful, I doubt that the tissues will shift permanently
  • Is it getting even a little better?  If so, that is a good sign because it should continue to improve

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani