Nose changing shape two years post-op?

Hello. I had a rhinoplasty two years ago, at the age of 17. I had a bump right below my nose bridge, giving it a parrot beak like shape. After the surgery, I was very pleased with its natural shape.However, it has been a couple of weeks now that I noticed my nose becoming ''fatter'' and looking at it in the mirror today, it seems as if it's regaining a bit of that parrot beak like shape from before. It is somewhat painful in the middle and looks swollen. What could this be? Thank you in advance!

Nose changing shape two years post-op?

+1
Thank you for your question. I recommend that you make an appointment to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all of your surgical options.

Conroe Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty issue

+1
I think that you would need to be seen in person or at least show photos of before and after to determine what the issues are.

Nose changing shape two years post-op?

+1

Pictures or an examination would be necessary to make any meaningful commentary.

Parrot Beak Nose

+1
Without the benefit of pictures or an examination, it is very difficult to give you sound advice. Can you post a picture to depict the parrot beak deformity and area of swelling? Is the nose getting fatter in the nasal tip or in the bridge? Have you had recent trauma? Please provide more information and pictures. 

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon