Can I Have my Nose Cartilage Graft Bump Reshaped with Injections?

i have a wierd shape at the top of my bridge. which was built by rib cartilage.and i wanted that bump removed but the surgeon said it might require alot of working to open the re-stitch it again.bump thats i want!? can injection remove this? and i also heard about using fat injection for permanent results?

Injections with fillers can help a nasal bump

+1

Injections with fillers are very useful to non-surgically camouflage a nasal bump. In my practice we call this a "non-surgical nose job." Without seeing a picture of you, it is not possible to say if this is a good solution for your problem, especially if the rib cartilage graft is warped.

Abington Plastic Surgeon

Bridge Implants

+1

Hi,

The weird shape might be a warped rib graft. Rib grafts can warp over time. This should not be difficult to revise. I would not recommend injecting anything to revise this.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS