Cost of Correcting a Wide Nose Bump?

I'm a 25-year-old female and I have wanted to have my nose done for as long as I could remember. My nose has a bump and it is also wide in the middle so it makes my face at times look bigger than it is. I was wanting to find out how much it will cost to fix something like that?

Approximate rhinoplasty cost is $6,000

+1

A rhinoplasty procedure can be performed to make the nose less prominent and more balanced with other facial features. It is important that the nose be refined, feminized, to match the facial features. The bump can be shaved down, and after doing so the nasal bones are usually narrowed. The approximate cost of a rhinoplasty is $6,000, which includes the surgeon’s fee, operating room, anesthesia, and anesthesiologist.

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

The cost of your surgery depends on how much work is necessary, where it is done, and the experience of the surgeon. The most expensive surgeon is not necessarily the best, but don't shop price.  

Rhinoplasty cost

+1

A rhinoplasty can certainly be performed to correct a bump and a wide nose. The prices will vary from region to region. You should find an excellent surgeon. While I understand the fee is an important factor, do not choose someone solely because of the price. Sometimes you get what you pay for. If you have a problem, it will often cost you more in the long run to get it corrected.

Price of a NoseJob (Rhinoplasty)

+1

Typically surgeon's fees are about 3000 to 5000. Then facility fee is around 1500 -2500 and about same for anesthesia fees.

Grand total: 6000 to 10000

Remember to you its just a bump and wide nose but it will entail reshaping the bony and cartilaginous parts to get a harmonious nose.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

It depends on the surgeon and the surgery.

+1

It depends on the amount of surgery needed and the skill of the surgeon. It is not the same as buying the same car from different dealers. The cost is normally $4-6,000. Don't shop price-shop skill!

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

Although your main concern is improving a wide nose bump, there are many other things that must be done to ensure the nose looks great after surgery. If changes are made in the bump, it will affect other parts of the nose. Thus, even the simplest thing becomes complicated.

As such, rhinoplasty prices are usually consistent for each surgeon. It takes the same amount of work to reduce a wide nose bump as it is to change another part.

Prices vary according to city and reputation of surgeon. A rhinoplasty will probably cost less in Austin, Texas (where you live) than in Beverly Hills, CA (where I have my practice).

Within a city, the prices are going to vary according to the reputation of the surgeon. A more experienced and well known nose surgeon will probably charge more than a younger, less known surgeon.

No matter what, the surgery will cost at least several thousand dollars. I recommend you do your research. Make sure the surgeon is Board Certified, that they have plenty of good before and after pictures to show you and that you feel comfortable with them. If you do, then you should have a good result.

John Diaz, MD

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

Although cost is important it should not be the most important factor for you to consider. A poor "nose job" can cost a lot more in time, money and emotional input so be sure that you go to an experienced board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon with photos he/she can show you and patients that you can talk with. Save a little more to get it done right rather than rush into this procedure which will effect you for the rest of your life. Do not be afraid of seeking a second opinion as well.

Theodore Katz, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Cost of rhinoplasty

+1

This depends on several factors including anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees. These can also vary by region. You may want to call around to do an initial survey. It sounds as if you are requesting a relatively simple procedure. In this area this tends to range from USD 3-6,000.