Do I Need Filler or Fat Transfer for my Nose to Contour After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

i just had my gore tex rhinoplasty, i have no bridge and i have a bulbous tip, my surgeon did a bridge for me and did a reduction in my alar. After a month, my nose appears like this (showing in the picture). I just dont know if i need some filler in some part of my nose because the left side of my nose is like it needs some reshaping. can you please tell me the details where i can have filler on part of my nose. I am in my 5 weeks of healing and my surgeon says that i need to have 3 months.

Filler or Fat Transfer after Rhinoplasty

+1

First, I agree with Dr. Esmailian that you need to wait 6-12 months to decide if additional work will be beneficial. If augmentation is necessary at that time, I prefer the use of cartilage rather than temporary fillers or fat liposculpting. More Gortex may be preferable to you and your surgeon.

Rhinoplasty healing

+1

You need to wait more likely about 6-12 months before doing anything to your nose.

Talk to your surgeon and be patient at this point as you should be doing anything more to your nose right now.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD