Nose Has Become Almost the Same After 8th Day of Cast Removal in Revision Rhynoplasty? (photo)

Hi- I am 30 yrs old indian male. i have revision rhyno done.I had scooped up nose.My doc took the cast out on 7th day, nose looked great.But from day 14th my nose has started to look exactly same as before the revision surgery. My doc has put medpor implants to build the bridge, and tip. I am worried by seeing my scooped up nose again.Was it cast which shows the initial shape after surgery and then nose becomes same(old shape) becuase of swelling. Is it normal? Or the bridge has collapsed? Help! (I Am 15 Days Post Op)

Revision Rhinoplasty with an implant

+3

There will be some swelling of the nose after revision Rhinoplasty. Make sure your surgeon sees you on a regular basis to make sure that you are not developing an infection around your nose implant. After you heal and swelling subsides, you will definitely notice that your bridge has been built up with an implant, as the implant does not “melt away”, or collapse.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon