Fixing Nose Asymmetry After Jaw Surgery - Without Removing Hardware?

I posted a few days ago and have consulted with my oral surgeon who doesn't think my hardware removal is a good idea being that it will be my 4th surgery (2 leforts) and a septoplasty (septum shifted during jaw surgery). The right side of the nose is flaring out and shadowing as a result of the screws/plate on that side.

What can be done about this asymmetry? fillers? rhinoplasty? anything external? since hardware removal is no longer a good option for me. Can this be corrected or at least masked in some way? Here is a better photo. thanks

Facial asymmetry and uneven nose

+1

Your asymmetry is due to more than just the nostril. It appears as if your whole nose is uneven which may be due to an imbalance in your facial bones as suggested by your need for two Lefort osteotomies. Radiesse is a nice option to provide additional bulk or lifting to your left nostril. However, not all aspects can be corrected.

Fillers can help with the problem of asymmetry.

+1

I personally like Radiesse for correction of your asymmetry. It last 2 or more years and gives an immediate result. Bruising occurs sometimes, but is minimal and you can go to work the next say,