Nose and Chin Job, Opinions on Both Procedures and Estimated Price? (photo)

I have a very much wide nose with a bulbous tip, as well as a pretty bulbous chin. They both just don't seem very feminine to me and kind of take over the rest of my features. I would just like a general opinion and an estimated cost for both procedures and also I would like to know if they could be done at the same time? Thank you very much for your time.

Wide nose and small chin

+1

Yes you can have both the tip and nasal bridge narrowed. It looks like you are Asian. Do you need dorsum built up. Your chin can be made more pointy and is it small behind your lower lip

Quote: 6000 to 11,000.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose and Chin Job, Opinions on Both Procedures and Estimated Price?

+1

Yes both operation could be done in one surgical setting. Fee range from $6,000 to $10,000 in most large cities. 

Combining rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

+1

It is quite common to combine rhinoplasty and chin surgery. It's very difficult to get an idea of what type of chin surgery you'd benefit from using just your one submitted phot. IIt sounds like you're interested in chin reduction, though.

Surgery costs vary substantially based on your location, surgeon experience, etc. I suspect you'll find costs to be in the $7500-12,000 range to do both procedures.

You can read more about bulbous nose rhinoplasty at my web reference link below:

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+1

Your nose can be narrowed while improving the definition. A profile view is necessary to evaluate your chin. I encourage you to consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist. Cost will be $8,000-12,000. 

Chin implant and rhinoplasty performed together

+1

The rhinoplasty and a chin implant could be combined and performed together and have been done many times in our  practice. Both surgeries are performed as an outpatient procedure and  the combination of both procedures will take approximately 2 hours under general anesthesia.Please see the link below  examples of rhinoplasty and chin implant. The price list is also listed on our website.

Chin Implant and Rhinoplasty

+1

A chin implant is often done at the same time as a Rhinoplasty.It would be useful to obtain a view from the side to determine if you are a candidate for an implant.The side view would also help to evaluate your nose.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant.

+1

I have these together for 35 years. The cost varies according to complexity of the nose. 

Rhinoplasty with chin implant

+1

To fully discuss your concerns you will need to have a series of photographs taken and a full discussion with a competent rhinoplasty surgeon to review your concerns and the potential results to be obtained.

Chin implants often complement rhinoplasty in the right patient and they can certainly be done at the same time.  The cost associated with these procedures can vary widely from $8,000 - 20,000 for all associated fees.  I would recommend visiting a Facial Plastic surgeon who is very familiar with rhinoplasty to obtain optimal results.

Best Regards,

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Your nose can reduced in size both your tip and the width of your bridge.  If you are deficient from a profile view then a chin implant can be placed.  Both procedures may be able to be done for $7000, but I would not let price be the main determinant.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Balancing facial proportions with chin augmentation and rhinoplasty

+1

Chin implants are commonly performed at the same time as rhinoplasty.  Especially from the profile view, a chin implant can help to balance the proportions of the face, especially in patients with small or set-back chins.  Cost will vary widely based on your location and surgeon's expertise.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD