Is This Nose Achievable with Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery?

I broke my nose when I was 14 and luckily it remained perfectly straight, but the profile of my nose shows a bump in the middle of the bridge of my nose. I am happy with my nostrils and cartilage on the nose tip, I just want the bridge of my nose fixed. A good example of what I am talking about is Tinkerbell's nose, where the only thing noticeable is not the bridge of her nose, but just the cartilage at the tip and the nostrils. It's a little extreme, but the small button nose w no ugly bridge.

Nose

+2

Hello ,

The bump on your nose can be corrected with a RhinoPlasty. It is cosmetic and plastic; you would have a small scar right in between your nostrils that won’t be noticeable at all.

Limited Rhinoplasty

+2

Limiting rhinoplasty to just the bridge of the nose is certainly possible, and in fact is quite common.  If it is truly just limited to the bridge of the nose, often times the procedure can be performed in a "closed" manner, in which there will be no visible external scars following the surgery.

Brian Howard, MD
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

Limiting Rhinoplasty to Bridge of Nose

+2

All nasal surgery is individualized. Certainly you can just improve the bridge. See an experienced surgeon to get a natural result.