Is This Nose Achievable (Actual Vs. Goal Nose)? And How to Get This Result - Recommendations? (photo)

Hello doctors, I'm considering getting a nose job and this is how I want it look like. I want to get your opinions if this achievable and your recommendations on how to go about it. I'm pretty okay with my nose. I like with its height, profile and I like how it looks with my face at 3/4 front view. I just want it to not be so wide, and for the alars to be within the margins of the inner eye (I read this somewhere) Is alarplasty enough to achieve this? What should I tell my doctor?

Is This Nose Achievable (Actual Vs. Goal Nose)? And How to Get This Result - Recommendations?

+1

I think that tip refinement and alarplasty would produce a nice improvement.  Your goals are reasonable.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Just show the doctor this photo and that is all that is needed to get your point across. Understand alar wedge resection can leave a scar.//

Tip Rhinoplasty and Nostril Narrowing

+1

Your nose goals are very reasonable through a combination tip rhinoplasty and nostrila narrowing. Remember that when you narrow the nostrils, it will make the existing tip width look even wider. Thus a joint tip narrowing rhinoplasty and alarplasty would be best.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplasty suggestions

+1

Yes, your goals are reasonable. Take the photos to your surgeon and discuss. You should do fine. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD