Trouble with Breast Implants? (photo)

I have 390 round mod implants over the muscle, together with a breast lift 1 year ago, 6 weeks ago I did removed a capsule in my left breast. Now the breast have tightened up again and I can see the capsule is coming back. always felt that the right breast is very loose/bigger pocket and sunken, but yesterday I woke up and noticed that it was standing out from its pocket, very flat and more edgy. seems like it have turned around ?What would be the best thing to do for both breasts ?

Capsular Contracture Treatment

+1

A replaning procedure with a change of implant and a change to a submuscular plane would be in order for both implants.  The other pocket can be dissected new as well with capsulorraphy if necessary to tighten the pocket. 

Trouble with Breast Implants?

+1

Might condor below muscle placement. Or textured implants as an option. Best to seek IN PERSON second opinions from boarded PSs in your city. 

Breast implant capsular contracture problems

+1

If your implants are still in the subglandular space, I would suggest a complete capsulectomy (removal of the entire capsule) and replacement of the implants in the subpectoral space. This will minimize the risk of more capsular contracture problems and create a new pocket so that the right breast doesn't seem so "loose". 

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Capsular contracture

+1

Capsular contracture is tough to treat, but there are some things that may help (of course, these should be discussed with your surgeon prior to implementation!):  Vitamin E, massage, Singulair or Accolate, all may help.  Good luck!

Carmen Kavali, MD

Breast implant issue

+1

It is hard to say but it may be another contracture. Was the old implant exchanged?  Was the original capsule excised completely?

It looks like capsule contarcture

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  If your breasts are also a little firmer it may be that you have developed a capsule contacture.  A capsule contracture may be managed conservatively with massage and some medications but often the best course of action is to remove the entire capsule and replace the implant.  Moving the implant to under the muscle may also be a good option and using acellular dermal matrix will additionally reduce the chance of a capusle contracture.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD