Would chin and cheek implants make my face more masculine and attractive, or would buccal fat removal do the job? (photos)
Doctor Answers (4)
2. Growing fashionable stubble may help.
3. Buccal fat removal will make you look gaunt.
4. Malar implants - or filler such as radiesse or fat transplants along the cheek bone will give more definition.
4. You facial profile proportions are excellent. A chin implant will give you a squarer jaw but changes the profile.
5. Given your age, start with Radiesse.
6. If it looks good, continue or have a malar implanm, perhaps a chin implant.
7. Any implant should be of silicone to allow removal if it looks wrong as your bones grow.
How can you look more masculine?
A simple, inexpensive way to look masculine within 6 to 12 weeks is to grow facial hair. A beard, or mustache and goatee would add years of a more mature look to your features.
Possible cheek and chin implants
I would say that chin and malar augmentation are both options for you. For the cheeks, I would recommend the malar implants and not the submalar or combined implants. I would not recommend buccal fat removal for you.
You might also like...
Would chin and cheek implants make my face more masculine and attractive, or would buccal fat removal do the job?
Yes, absolutely, you can make your face more masculine with cheek implants or Radiesse! The goal is to give you a more angular look to the face. As for the chin, it appears you chin may be a bit receded and would be well served with a small implant.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.