Would chin and cheek implants make my face more masculine and attractive, or would buccal fat removal do the job? (photos)

I want to look more masculine, and I want my face more defined. A square chin implant would make my face look more masculine, right? But what about cheek implants? There are 3 different implants, for higher cheek bones, one below the cheek, and a combined. But what to choose? And what about buccal fat removal? That will remove that child-like looks, but will it be necessary if I do both chin and cheeks? (I have done a nose job, by that way) Guy, 18

More masculinity

1. You are 18. Your facial bones will grow until age 25.
2. Growing fashionable stubble may help.
3. Buccal fat removal will make you look gaunt.
4. Malar implants - or filler such as radiesse or fat transplants along the cheek bone will give more definition.
4. You facial profile proportions are excellent. A chin implant will give you a squarer jaw but changes the profile.
5. Given your age, start with Radiesse.
6. If it looks good, continue or have a malar implanm, perhaps a chin implant.
7. Any implant should be of silicone to allow removal if it looks wrong as your bones grow.

How can you look more masculine?

A simple, inexpensive way to look masculine within 6 to 12 weeks is to grow facial hair. A beard, or mustache and goatee would add years of a more mature look to your features.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible cheek and chin implants

I would say that chin and malar augmentation are both options for you.  For the cheeks, I would recommend the malar implants and not the submalar or combined implants.  I would not recommend buccal fat removal for you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would chin and cheek implants make my face more masculine and attractive, or would buccal fat removal do the job?

Yes, absolutely, you can make your face more masculine with cheek implants or Radiesse!  The goal is to give you a more angular look to the face.  As for the chin, it appears you chin may be a bit receded and would be well served with a small implant.