My Wish is to Have Vida Guerra Type Booty, how Many Cc's? (photo)

So I'm getting bbl in march 15, I'm 5'3 140lbs.28 inches waist ,38 inches hips.is it possible 900cc?

900 cc per Buttock Possible with Brazilian Buttlift

+3

From your pictures, I think you could easily obtain 900 cc per buttock.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  It is a bit difficult to evaluate how much volume you would need to get to your goal based upon that one view.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Significant enlargement with a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You would really need an in-person evaluation, but you probably need about1000-1200cc per side. This would require about 3500-4500cc of liposuction. It is difficult to see fromyour photos if you have enough donor fat. I do about 5 BBLs per week and am constantly surprised how much fat I am able to get out even in skinny people, but you will need to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs to know for sure. Choose one who does at least 4 per week as this is a very specialized area of plastic surgery.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazillian Butt Lift Volume Depends On How Much Volume You Have

+1
Thank you for your question. It is possible to inject 900 cc for significant augmenation during a Brazillian Butt Lift.  How much can be injected depends on how much fat can be obtained from liposuction and how much can fit under the skin of the buttock region.  From your photo, it seems like it will be tough to harvest 1800 cc of fat for transfer.  Nonetheless, you should get an excellent result from the procedure.  You should concentrate more on the shap you want to obtain, rather than the exact volume.   All the best!

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

You appear to be a good candidate for Brazilian buttock lift

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  It appears that you have enough fat to allow sufficient fat grafting to the buttocks to accomplish what you would like to achieve.  The limitations will be the amount of fat the is avilable to harvest, the amount of laxity of the buttocks which detrermines how much fat can be placed, and the percentage of fat graft survival. 

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD