How Many Cc's Do You Think I Might Need? (photo)

I'a wondering how many CC's i would need to transfer for my wish pictures.My weight 140lbs 5'3 meausurements 36c 28waist 38hips. Please answer me. surgery date 03/15/2013

Brazilian Buttock Lift amount

+1

Thank you for posting pictures. You are nearly an ideal candidate for Autologous Fat Transfer (BBL). You would need sculpting of the abdomen, flanks, back and thighs. After a purification process, you would need approximately 800-1000cc per buttock. More important than the amount of fat is where the fat is placed for a lifted and shapely look. Also sculpting of the region above the buttocks is equally as important in providing an aesthetic form and illusion of size. 

You probably need 900-1000cc per side for your BBL

+1

Looking at your photos, you likely require about 900-1000cc per side to get the result you desire. You really need an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL. Find a surgeon who does at least 4-5 per week as BBL is a very specialized area of plastic surgery.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazillian Butt Lift Wish

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  Based on your photos, you will need to transfer all of the excess fat that can be harvested from your abdomen, flanks,  back and anterior thighs.  Even with that, based on your anatomy it is unlikely that you will have the projection you show in the "wish" picture.  There are limitations to what can be achieved surgically based on body type.  Having said that, you are still an excellent candidate for a Brazillian Butt Lift and should have a very nice result...just not exactly what you wish for.  All the best.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

How Many CC per Buttock with Brazilian Buttlift

+1

First, you are a great candidate for Brazilian buttlift, and you can have a dramatic transformation.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  The person in your wish pic has very small legs and waist and this makes her buttocks appear larger.  For you, your legs are larger, and your buttocks will have to be larger to create that illusion.  I would probably transfer at least 1000 cc per buttock.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Braziilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes,  MD Los Angeles, CA