Fix my Chin and Jawline?

After 2 maxifacial surgeries my bite is corrects. But I am still not happy with my chin and jawline. What procedures will be the best?

Two Maxillofacial Surgeries and Desire for Improved Jaw and Chin

+1

Jawline and chin implants can certainly be considered after a proper examination has been performed.

Photographs and Imaging Needed For Chin and Jawline Enhancement Determination

+1

Now that your occlusion (bite) is fixed, the chin and entire jawline may still be asesthetically deficient. Whether you need a chin implant, jaw angle implants or both can not be determined by your description alone. You will need to submit pictures of your face for further assessment and computer imaging to see what may create the best results.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD