I Have Very Large Indents/grooves in the Middle of my Flanks-do People Have to Pay for the Touch Up?

Right from the first day I noticed the large indents. It's like the doctor suctioned a straight line in the middle of my flank, but not above or below the "bulge" of a lovehandle), so now it looks awkward and unnatural. It's been 3 months and it looks exactly the same-it's not swelling, even the nurse said, it's how it was suctioned. I will be meeting with the doctor. Will I have to pay for this touch up? .

+1

It sounds as though you will need a revision. Policies vary from surgeon to surgeon. I don't charge for something like this because patients get upset. I think a no charge policy is the best "guarantee" that we can offer. 

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

A touch-up procedure may be needed

+1

Patients may need a touch up procedure if there are still areas of fat deposits. An appointment with your surgeon to follow up on how you are healing is best, we like to do touch up procedures at least 6 months after you are fully healed.

Bruce E. Katz, MD